Monday, August 2, 2010

Thank You

I would like to thank everyone who came to celebrate and honor the memory of Jim with our family. It was of great comfort to Becca, Jack and me. I loved to hear all of your stories and comments about how Jim touched your life. He was such a vibrant man with a passion for everything! My heart aches, but I know that with time and support from all of you, our family will heal.

We have decided to honor Jim by updating this blog on a regular basis. Becca, Jack and I will share stories and we hope you will continue to share yours with us. This will be a cherished account of Jim's life for Becca and Jack, which they too can share with their children one day.

God Bless

1 comment:

Dawn Collazo said...

That will be wonderful to continue the updates and cherish each memory for generations to come!